About Our Treats
What makes our treats and chews different?
All straight bully sticks and antlers are hand sorted by weight.
- We've found that sorting bully sticks based on their weight, rather than thickness, is the most accurate way of estimating how long it'll take a dog to chew through it.
- Some bully sticks can appear to be thin but very dense throughout; whereas others may appear to be thick, but more "porous" throughout. A denser chew will always take longer to eat compared to a less dense chew.
- Bully sticks, from lightest to heaviest: skinny, regular, thick, jumbo, and super jumbo (super jumbos are available in 12" only).
Our bully sticks are categorized as either "ODOR FREE" or "naturally scented".
- Our trusted suppliers never use any sort of chemical, preservative, or additive during the manufacturing process.
- How are our bully sticks made? The beef pizzle is collected shortly after slaughter, and kept frozen until ready to be cooked.
- The pizzles are thawed and washed in a hot water rinse. Blood and urine are water soluble, so this step help removes much of the odor. The pizzles are then hung vertically to bake slowly, and this also allows some odor to drain.
- How do the other guys do it? Electricity is extremely expensive in South America, so many manufacturers will opt to collect pizzles from the slaughterhouse and laying them out to sun dry on steel corrugated roof tops - bypassing the refrigeration, washing, and slow baking steps entirely.
We go above and beyond to make sure that our treats are clean and safe for your pet.
- Our warehouse fully complies with the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), which are measures we take to prevent contamination of the treats and chews we distribute.
- We send a sample from every batch of all treats and chews to a third party lab to test for the presence of Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria, which are common pathogens.
We started AllNaturalBullySticks.com in 2009 because we love dogs and we care about the treats we give them. All of the high-quality products we carry on our site are vet-approved and are either organic, all-natural or additive-free.
We know what it means to want the best for your dog and that's why we only sell the natural products we stand behind with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.