About Our Treats
Thank you for visiting AllNaturalBullySticks.com! We pride ourselves on our selection of healthy and natural dog treats and chews, and we're always looking for new and interesting treats to add to our catalog!
What makes our treats and chews different?
All straight bully sticks and antlers are hand sorted by weight.
- We've found that sorting bully sticks based on their weight, rather than thickness, is the most accurate way of estimating how long it'll take a dog to chew through it.
- Some bully sticks can appear to be thin but very dense throughout; whereas others may appear to be thick, but more "porous" throughout. A denser chew will always take longer to eat compared to a less dense chew.
- Bully sticks, from lightest to heaviest: skinny, regular, thick, jumbo, and super jumbo.
Our bully sticks are categorized as either "ODOR FREE" or "naturally scented".
- Our trusted suppliers never use any sort of chemical, preservative, or additive during the manufacturing process.
- How are our bully sticks made? The beef pizzle is collected shortly after slaughter, and kept frozen until ready to be cooked.
- The pizzles are thawed and washed in a hot water rinse. Blood and urine are water soluble, so this step help removes much of the odor. The pizzles are then hung vertically to bake slowly, and this also allows some odor to drain.
- How do the other guys do it? Electricity is extremely expensive in South America, so many manufacturers will opt to collect pizzles from the slaughterhouse and laying them out to sun dry on steel corrugated roof tops - bypassing the refrigeration, washing, and slow baking steps entirely.
We go above and beyond to make sure that our treats are clean and safe for your pet.
- Our warehouse fully complies with the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), which are measures we take to prevent contamination of the treats and chews we distribute.
- We send a sample from every batch of all treats and chews to a third party lab to test for the presence of Salmonella or E. coli, which are common pathogens.
Any questions or concerns? Call us toll-free at 877-687-5364!